Session Fee :
(includes professional hair and make up)
The retainer is due at the time of booking, secures your date in the calendar and includes:
1. pre-session consultation, wardrobe assistance and set-up prior to your session. this can be done in person in the studio. You will also have access to the studio’s wardrobe to use in your session.
2. up to 2-3 hours of coverage studio and/or location.
3. covers the time and talent of your photographer as she carefully lights, poses, directs and photographs your senior and then polishes your final proofs for you to view in your in-person viewing and ordering session
4. in person viewing and ordering appointment.
The retainer does not include any prints, products or digital files. About 10 to 14 days after your session, we will meet back in the studio for your viewing and ordering appointment. There are two ways to purchase digital files, prints and/or products. You may purchase digital files, prints or signature products A La Carte, or you may choose to invest in a Collection. Our “Create A Collection” allows you to customize a portrait package according to your own needs with pricing that is a better value than a la carte.
Senior Session Digital Files: $695+tax
- Includes 30-45 hand edited and fully retouched digital images of your choosing.
Studio Senior Mini Session: $600+tax
The senior portraits mini session is an all inclusive, meaning the session fee, 30 minutes of coverage, professional hair and make up and 10 digital files with printing rights are included in the fee.
****All products and prints are subject to tax !
Please contact Mary for a complete list of boutique products and prices!
Wall collections, custom designed graduation cards and yearbook ads and a lot more are all available, please ask for a complete product and price list. Also, available for birthday parties, baptisms, family reunions, etc. Please ask for a quote.
Current prices and fees for your session are locked in at the time of your booking, and are guaranteed for 30 days after your viewing and ordering session is completed. Prices for future sessions and orders are subject to change at any time.*Mary Tweedy Photography reserves the right to use any photograph in any form such as, but not limited to the use in advertising, reproduction and copyright. The content and images of this site are copyrights of Mary Tweedy Photography, it’s illegal to scan, copy or reproduce in any way and it is punishable by law.All the originals, digital files and negatives remain the property of Mary Tweedy.